We are excited to partner with Google to provide our teachers and staff the best in communication and teaching technology tools. We have begun the initiative to provide every teacher and staff member with a @sjdslaurel.com email address and encourage all teachers to begin creating a classroom blog to better communicate with parents. More info to come.
Teachers / Staff click here to log in
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to my new email address?
- First you will need to complete a short form. As soon as you are confirmed to be an employee at St. John’s Day School you will be contacted with your new @sjdslaurel.com email address and instructions about other tools that you will have at your disposal. The form will be available soon.
- What if I already have an email address? Do I have to use this one too?
- You will need to use your @sjdslaurel.com email for all communications related to St. John’s. There are options that allow you to forward the messages from your new email address to your primary one.
- More frequently asked questions will be added here as people frequently ask them 🙂